Turn2Me provides a safe, anonymous and confidential space for adults in Ireland seeking support with their mental health and well-being 24/7.
Counselling and Psychotherapy Online:
- Turn2Me provide up to 6 free counselling sessions for adults (over 18) online via video, instant messaging, telephone and email.
- Counselling for young people has temporarily been paused.
- Couples counselling has temporarily been paused.
– For other low-cost counselling options (on a sliding scale), visit MyMind.
– For additional mental health resources, young people may also access SpunOut.
Turn2Me.ie Peer Support Online:
- Youth Support Group for 16-17 year olds, every Tuesdays at 7pm.
- Relationship and Friendship Support Groups for 16-17 year olds on Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Group support online is facilitated by one of their qualified counsellors through instant chat/messaging to protect everyone’s anonymity and confidentiality.
- The Turn2Me Thought Catcher, which is a daily mood diary is available on the website from 8am – 4pm. You can select your mood, share your feelings and track your thoughts. You can choose to make your thoughts public or private, it’s up to you! Public thoughts can be viewed and responded to by peers, and you can also show support and respond to the public thoughts of others in the online community.
- There is also no limit on the number of weeks a person can attend a group.
- At present, Turn2Me have over 100 volunteers who offer support through their peer community. These volunteers, known as Community Builders, help support the community by promoting positive engagement and ensuring that everyone who posts on the website feels listened to and supported.