Outcomers Tender Brief
To plan and run four large conferences and 4 auxiliary events, one each County in Louth, Meath, Cavan and Monaghan, on issues facing LGBT people with the aim of raising the profile of LGBT people in the North East of Ireland.
Outcomers is an organisation that provides services for the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Community. We have been in existences for 24 years and our main office is situated in the centre of Dundalk Town. Our services include the provision of Support and Information in the North East Region and in 2022 we were successful in securing funding through DCEDIY, LGBTI+ Scheme 2021 to develop new LGBT supports in the region.
- To organise four large conferences and four auxiliary events, one each Country of Louth Meath Cavan and Monaghan.
- To promote the conferences through direct contact with target groups, through social media, print media and other relevant avenues.
- To engage with service providers and service users in each of the 4 counties to maximise participation
- To produce a report on each event to include Background, workshop outcomes, participation numbers and participants testimonies.
- To work with the finance team in Outcomers to make a budget plan for all activities and ensure this is strictly implemented.
- To provide weekly reports to the Outcomers Manager on the progress of the project.
- High level of competency in using a range of computer applications, budgeting and negotiation, event organisation, event promotion and facilitation.
- Use of own car as travel will be required in the North East region, engaging with services providers and services users.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in project management, should have a thorough knowledge of, and experience of organising conferences and public events.
- Excellent organisational, time management, verbal, and written communication skills together with the ability to multi-task and prioritise their workload.
- Flexibility and exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent personable skills. Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative to be punctual and reliable.
- This post would suit someone looking for a short-term role, based in the Northeast region of Ireland.
The tender is for the project management of the 4 events. All tenders to be submitted in Euros. Tenderers are asked to identify the number of days required to fulfil the brief and apply their daily rate. The final total tender price shall be inclusive of VAT and all taxes.
The final tender price will be valid for 2 months from date submitted.
A separate budget is available to fund the actual event costs.
The maximum budget available for this project is €10,000 including VAT. Tenderers are required to identify the number of days required to fulfil the brief and apply their daily rate. The final total tender price shall be inclusive of VAT and all taxes.
- Conference venues to be agreed with Outcomers management team.
- Payment will be made in two Instalment’s 50% on contracting and 50% on the completion of all events and reporting of the project.
- Four LGBT conferences held, one in each county of Louth, Meath, Cavan, and Monaghan
- Four other LGBT events, one in each county, such as a pop-up talk, coffee morning, theatre piece, Library event etc.
- Full report on all 8 events.
- Full contact list and all Intellectual property accumulated in relation to this project.
- Project completed in time allotted.
Applicants are asked to present the tender document addressing the following tender assessment criteria:
- Name and contact details of individual / organisation submitting the tender with qualifications and experience of persons including CVs. Include details of any similar work undertaken.
- Proposed Methodology
- Itemised Costings
- Names and contact details of one referee
- Confirmation of ability to provide up to date Tax Clearance and ability to provide Professional Indemnity Insurance – evidence required Prior to commencement of appointment.
Response to Tender:
Responses to tender must be completed in accordance with the format specified.
The tender evaluation committee using the “Most Economically Advantageous Tender”
- Availability and ability to deliver the project within the specified timeframe (10%)
- Experience of the tenderer including expertise and a proven track record (30%)
- Overall methodology and quality of the proposal including any innovative approaches (30%)
- Understanding of the project proposed format for delivery (20%)
- Cost (10%)
Tenders to be submitted by email Only to the following [email protected]
Applications must be received by 2pm on June 6th 2022 with selection by June 13th for immediate start.